Available to rent for meetings, classes, receptions, celebrations
High Prairie Community Center at 701 Struck Road, Lyle, Washington (about seven miles northeast of Lyle).
The space consists of a versatile 1,700 square foot open room with an attached kitchen and restroom facilities. The Community Center is handicap accessible. The legal maximum capacity is 186, although the space is more comfortable with smaller numbers, to avoid crowding.
A graveled parking lot offers space for 36 vehicles plus 2 handicapped parking spaces. No parking is allowed on Struck Road or on the east side of the building which is clearly marked for fire department access only.
Due to liability concerns, alcohol use is not allowed inside the building or anywhere on the property. Any planned food service should be noted on the Rental Application (see How to Rent, below).
Cleaning and damage deposits are required prior to every event. Renters are expected to leave the Center as it was when they arrived. If necessary, all or a portion of the deposits will be used to bring the Center back to rentable condition. Any remaining portion will be refunded.
The Community Center offers five categories of rentals for different kinds of events. Download the schedule of all rental fees and deposits.
How to Rent
- Read all rental information in the Community Center Rental Packet.
- Call or email the Facility Coordinator to schedule your event:
Ken Hansen, (907-942-2847 (cell) -or- email@example.com)
- Obtain fee and deposit requirements from the Facility Coordinator
- Fill out and sign the Rental Application (found in the complete Community Center Rental Packet), which includes a Liability Release.
- Submit the signed application, along with payment for the amount of the fee and deposit, to the HPCC at PO Box 592, Lyle, WA 98635.
- The rental fee and deposit must be paid at time of application. For last-minute reservations, call to make payment arrangements.
- The application will be processed and scheduled date confirmed as soon as possible.
For More Information
For a printable, 1-page flyer, download:
Community Center Rental Flyer
For detailed information, fee schedule, and rental application download:
Community Center Rental Packet
For scheduling or questions, please contact the Facility Coordinator:
907-942-2847 (cell) -or- firstname.lastname@example.org